← Back to search results
|Johnson Samantha J
||License status: Revoked
671 Hermanson Rd Camo Kids Daycare
Two Harbors, MN 55616
Map This Location (Map will open in a new tab)
License number: 1060429
License holder(s): Samantha J Johnson
License Holder Entity Identification Number(s): 4340647
License status: Revoked
Type of service: Family Child Care
|Licensed to serve|
Age for group family day care: licensed capacity of 10 children, with no more than 8 children under school age, of these 8 children, a combined total of no more than 3 children shall be infants and toddlers. Of these three children, no more than 2 children shall be infants.
Setting: Residential dwelling
|Services licensed to provide|
|Family Child Care
|Licensing authority: Lake County Human Services
License holder lives onsite: Yes
Note: For additional information relating to providers who are licensed by an authority other than the Minnesota
Department of Human Services, please contact the licensing authority directly.
A directory of county
agencies is online.
The licensing information found on this Web page is public information under Minnesota Statutes,
section 13.46, subdivision 4. The information displayed pertains only to the following types of licensing
determinations issued by DHS
on or after July 1, 2010:
- Investigation memoranda for maltreatment investigations and investigations of alleged licensing violations
- Negative action orders including orders of conditional licenses, fines, revocations, suspensions and temporary
immediate suspensions of licenses
- Compliance reports including correction orders and licensing review reports issued by
DHS (correction orders issued by county
licensing agencies are not found on this Web page).
- Reconsideration responses issued by DHS to requests for reconsideration of correction orders and conditional licenses (Responses to requests for reconsideration of correction orders issued by county licensing agencies are not found on this Web page.)
- Statement of final agency action for Commissioner’s final orders on appeals of fines, revocations,
suspensions and temporary immediate suspensions of licenses.
These licensing determinations may be subject to appeal.
This Web page does not include all documents in the license record and does not contain any
nonpublic documents relating to a license.
If you view information that you believe is not public, notify DHS Licensing Division immediately
by calling (651) 431-6500. For additional general information governing the use of this website,
see the link on the right side of this page, titled
Terms/Conditions of Use, Department of Human Services Disclaimers and Notices.
* Minnesota Department of Human Services website accessibility disclaimer: The Minnesota Department of Human Services has a policy of making the information on its websites accessible to people with disabilities. Pursuant to this commitment, DHS implements the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Minnesota Human Rights Act. If you experience any difficulty accessing the content, call (651) 431-6500 or send an electronic mail message to DHS.LicensingDivision@state.mn.us to receive the subject matter in an alternative format. Indicate the nature of your accessibility problem, your preferred format, the license number of the facility, type and date of the document and your contact information so DHS can reach you with any questions in fulfilling your request.
Glossary of terms
Terms/conditions of use,
DHS disclaimers and notices