← back to search results
|Pinnacle Recovery Services PSC
||License status: Closed
2215 So 6th St
Brainerd, MN 56401
Map This Location (Map will open in a new tab)
Crow Wing County
License number: 1060546
License holder(s): Pinnacle Recovery Services PSC
License Holder Entity Identification Number(s): 4353622
License status: Closed
Type of service: Chemical Dependency Treatment
|Licensed to serve|
Non-residential Treatment - Age: Serving ages 18 through 110
Non-residential Treatment - Gender: Either
Note: The information provided is for programs currently licensed under Minnesota Rules, part 9530.6404 to 9530.6505 (Chemical Dependency Treatment Programs/Rule 31) which became effective January 1, 2005. The program(s) may have existed prior to the effective date of this rule.
|Additional Services licensed to provide
Specializing in the Treatment of Intravenous Drug Abusers
The licensing information found on this Web page is public information under Minnesota Statutes,
section 13.46, subdivision 4. The information displayed pertains only to the following types of licensing
determinations issued by DHS
on or after July 1, 2010:
- Investigation memoranda for maltreatment investigations and investigations of alleged licensing violations
- Negative action orders including orders of conditional licenses, fines, revocations, suspensions and temporary
immediate suspensions of licenses
- Compliance reports including correction orders and licensing review reports issued by
DHS (correction orders issued by county
licensing agencies are not found on this Web page).
- Reconsideration responses issued by DHS to requests for reconsideration of correction orders and conditional licenses (Responses to requests for reconsideration of correction orders issued by county licensing agencies are not found on this Web page.)
- Statement of final agency action for Commissioner’s final orders on appeals of fines, revocations,
suspensions and temporary immediate suspensions of licenses.
These licensing determinations may be subject to appeal.
This Web page does not include all documents in the license record and does not contain any
nonpublic documents relating to a license.
If you view information that you believe is not public, notify DHS Licensing Division immediately
by calling (651) 431-6500. For additional general information governing the use of this website,
see the link on the right side of this page, titled
Terms/Conditions of Use, Department of Human Services Disclaimers and Notices.
* Minnesota Department of Human Services website accessibility disclaimer: The Minnesota Department of Human Services has a policy of making the information on its websites accessible to people with disabilities. Pursuant to this commitment, DHS implements the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Minnesota Human Rights Act. If you experience any difficulty accessing the content, call (651) 431-6500 or send an electronic mail message to DHS.LicensingDivision@state.mn.us to receive the subject matter in an alternative format. Indicate the nature of your accessibility problem, your preferred format, the license number of the facility, type and date of the document and your contact information so DHS can reach you with any questions in fulfilling your request.
Glossary of terms
Terms/conditions of use,
DHS disclaimers and notices