← back to search results
|Pick Cassandra S & Pick Troy A
||License status: Active
9347 260th Ave
Pierz, MN 56364
Map This Location (Map will open in a new tab)
License number: 1060602
License holder(s): Cassandra S Pick AND Troy A Pick
License Holder Entity Identification Number(s): 4366054 AND 4678437
License status: Active
Type of service: Family Child Care
Initial effective date: May 25, 2011
Last renewed or updated on: June 1, 2017
Next renewal due: June 1, 2019
|Licensed to serve|
Age for group family day care: licensed capacity of 14 children, with no more than 10 children under school age, of these 10 children, a combined total of no more than 4 children shall be infants and toddlers. Of these 4 children, no more than 3 children shall be infants.
Setting: Residential dwelling
|Licensed to provide|
|Family Child Care
|Licensing authority: Morrison County Social Services
License holder lives onsite: Yes
Note: For additional information relating to providers who are licensed by an authority other than the Minnesota
Department of Human Services, please contact the licensing authority directly.
A directory of county
agencies is online.
|Summary of Reviews and Investigations
Summary information below appears for four years from the date of posting
|Licensing Actions and Maltreatment Investigation Memorandums
Documents below appear for four years from the date of posting
|None available for posting at this time.
The information found on this web page is public information. Types of public information you will find on this website include:
- Maltreatment investigation memorandum*
- Licensing actions, including: conditional licenses, fines, revocations, indefinite suspensions, and temporary immediate suspensions (See the glossary of terms for an explanation of each type of licensing action.)
- Summary of reviews and investigations for family child care**
- Decisions issued by DHS to appeals of violations cited on correction orders and conditional licenses
- Final agency decisions for licensing actions
- Correction Orders for license types other than family child care, child foster care, adult foster care, and family adult day service programs. Please note that correction orders are public documents and available upon request from DHS, the licensing county, or the licensing agency
*Maltreatment allegations involving a family child care or child foster care program are conducted by the County in which the alleged incident occurred.
**Summary of reviews and investigations for all other provider types will be added in the future.
Determinations may be subject to appeal. Not all records related to the license are included on this web page. If you view information that you believe is not public, notify DHS Licensing Division immediately
by calling (651) 431-6500.
Minnesota Department of Human Services website accessibility disclaimer: The Minnesota Department of Human Services has a policy of making the information on its websites accessible to people with disabilities. Pursuant to this commitment, DHS implements the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Minnesota Human Rights Act. If you experience any difficulty accessing the content, call (651) 431-6500 or send an electronic mail message to DHS.LicensingDivision@state.mn.us to receive the subject matter in an alternative format. Indicate the nature of your accessibility problem, your preferred format, the license number of the facility, type and date of the document and your contact information so DHS can reach you with any questions in fulfilling your request.