Basic license details.
|Miniapple International Montessori
||License status: Active
License number: 807206
License holder(s): Miniapple International Montessori
License Holder Entity Identification Number(s): 92456
License status: Active
Type of service: Child Care Center
Initial effective date: January 22, 1999
Last renewed or updated on: January 1, 2019
Next renewal due: December 31, 2019
|Licensed to serve|
Total capacity: 112
|Licensed to provide|
Service: Day Time child care
Ages Served: Infants Toddlers Preschool School-Age
Public documents available for this license.
|Licensing Actions and Maltreatment Investigation Memorandums
Documents below appear for four years from the date of posting
The information found on this web page is public information. Types of public information you will find on this website include:
- Maltreatment investigation memorandum*
- Licensing actions for license types other than family child foster care, including:
conditional licenses, fines, revocations, indefinite suspensions, and temporary immediate suspensions
(See the glossary of terms for an explanation of each type of licensing action.)
Please note that licensing actions for family child foster care are public documents and available upon request from DHS.
- Summary of reviews and investigations for family child care**
- Decisions issued by DHS to appeals of violations cited on correction orders and conditional licenses
- Final agency decisions for licensing actions
- Correction Orders for license types other than family child care, child foster care, adult foster care, and family adult day service programs. Please note that correction orders are public documents and available upon request from DHS, the licensing county, or the licensing agency
*Maltreatment allegations involving a family child care or child foster care program are conducted by the County in which the alleged incident occurred.
**Summary of reviews and investigations for all other provider types will be added in the future.
Determinations may be subject to appeal. Not all records related to the license are included on this web page. If you view information that you believe is not public, notify DHS Licensing Division immediately
by calling (651) 431-6500.
Minnesota Department of Human Services website accessibility disclaimer: The Minnesota Department of Human Services has a
policy of making the information on its websites accessible to people with disabilities.
Pursuant to this commitment, DHS implements the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Minnesota Human Rights Act.
If you experience any difficulty accessing the content, call (651) 431-6500 or send an electronic mail message to
to receive the subject matter in an alternative format. Indicate the nature of your accessibility problem, your preferred format,
the license number of the facility, type and date of the document and your contact information so DHS can reach you with any questions in
fulfilling your request.